Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prophesied

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue46/46Prophesied - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

Prophesied - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 11:47 pm

OOC: Seriously? You think I should ask Mr. Grumpy pants here? XD I think I'm safer with the arcana check.

+0
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 11:47 pm

The member 'Fang' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue46/46Prophesied - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 11:49 pm

Fang simply figures he's bi polar and decided to be an ass today. "So what's your deal? What's with the attitude? And why do you look different?" He raised a brow, propping his scythe on his shoulder. He decided to try the direct approach anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 11:52 pm

"You are currently looking at the reason my own parents won't acknowledge me. I'm a damned Zeran and my mighty lord and lady think I'm some damned bastard child." He smirks. "You want more answers then that? Ask me when my flaming head is up my ass again. Now get up. The old man says the closest settlement is another two days away."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 11:54 pm

Fang glared at him slightly, then went off to join Ricker over where he was at, knowing anyone here was better company than Zeran right now. "Asshole...", was all he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/32Prophesied - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 11:56 pm

The Wilden's head limbs sag as she looks at the genesai. "It's easier to gain cooperation from those you treat with kindness and respect." she said to him. Suddenly she looked confused, as if she had no idea where that came from.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Prophesied - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 11:58 pm

Ricker leans over and whispers to Fang. "Easy, son. That boy's got more problems then I thought. I met a genasi once before. He didn't want to talk about it much but he had a cousin that was like this, only all the time. It's some kind of corruption. Usually since birth. I think we should wait til he's in a better mood and ask him about it."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 11:59 pm

Fang sighed heavily, but nodded in agreement still. "Yeah... okay. I'll try to keep my cool. For now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 11:59 pm

"And it's easier to get going if you do what I say. World is ending, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Prophesied - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:13 am

Mambele may be a pampered rich boy with an inflated opinion of his self worth, but he still seems rather able to take abuse with a cool stride. "I take it breakfast is delayed until further notice?" he wonders aloud with a grim smile as he starts rolling his overly ornate sleeping bag. Despite the excitement of last evening, he had gone to sleep rather quickly, tired of seeing the same old frustratingly silent stars overhead, but his slumber had been restless and troubled and his morning hair showed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:14 am

"Breakfast will be had on the road. Take some meat." He slices off a good portion for himself. "Everyone ready? Good. Let's go." He starts walking down the road.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:15 am

Fang grimaces, glances back at the others with a shrug, then begins to follow the genasi, his scythe resting on one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:17 am

You continue on your way with no incidents. Menzo is as much of an ass as before and doesn't get better throughout the day. Ricker is traveling much better now that he is unburdened with the pain of his ribs. He does keep clutching his chest but not out of pain. Eventually you make camp. In the distance you can see the lights of the city you are headed for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:19 am

The genasi grimaces as he looks toward the town. "What's the name of that hole?" He asks no one in particular.

---

OOC: First one to post gets to name it.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:20 am

"Braghnia, I believe it was called.", Fang said bluntly, overlooking the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:21 am

"Braghnia. What kind of settlement is it? Who lives there?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:22 am

OOC: Are we supposed to roll a check, or since I named it, do i get to make up stuff about it?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:26 am

"Minotaur." Ricker says. Although he cautioned for calm earlier he has since started to lose patience with the warlord. "They like people with good manners." He glares pointedly at Menzo's back. "Might be a few halflings and elves too. Probably the only thing you won't see there is a tiefling. They hate each other, tieflings and minotaur."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:28 am

Fang's head perked up as he heard elves being mentioned, glancing back towards the city with a smile. "Lots of races come across here, including elves. I wonder if..." He turned to the others. "Well, what are we waiting for, the world to end or something? ... oh, right."
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Prophesied - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:43 am

Mambele had not lost his appetite despite his concerns, and had made short work of his own slice of meat. With that concern out of the way, he finds it easier to take note of other people's troubles. With the warlord still moody, he turns to face Turkla instead. "I know this place. Bit rough around the edges, but it's got some good inns. Though I figure cooks are not high on your list of priorities." Looking over at Ricker, he frowns. "I'm thinking we should probably scout for some healers first. You'd think a group our size would have at least one."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 12:47 am

"It takes powerful magic to mend bones, son. I wouldn't expect any of you to be that good." He chuckles. "I'll be fine until we get to the town. There's a clergy that owes me a favor." He glances around. "Now, who's taking the first watch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 1:04 am

"Hells, I can heal. I just yell at people until they feel better." He turns back to the group. "I'll take first watch. Anyone got a problem with that?"
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 1:23 am

Mambele shrugs. "Not at all. Permission to start a fire? I was hoping I might treat you all to something other than cold wolf." he offers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 1:31 am

"Sure, go ahead." Menzo doesn't seem to really care.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 1:34 am

ooc What do I roll to start a fire and cook a nice outdoor dinner?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophesied
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Campaigns :: The End of the World (Closed)-
Jump to: