Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prophesied

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20Prophesied - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

Prophesied - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2010, 11:52 pm

Mambele is only to happy to let Menzo take first watch, and occupies his time before going to sleep in writing letters to his family, to let them know he will be busy 'prospecting for fresh territories' for the next month or so. He was soon asleep after that. His dreams were full of visions of himself as king of a wealthy city-state, smack in the center of seven popular trade routes. Were they prophetic dreams? He had heard of other people who have that gift. Maybe, maybe...
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue46/46Prophesied - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th August 2010, 10:32 am

Fang lied awake glancing at the stars as he was waiting for himself to fall asleep. He sighed, glancing back towards the city again. Father..., he thought to himself, wondering if his journey would finally come to a close, or if he'd even find some clues. He finally dozed off, sleeping peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue32/32Prophesied - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th August 2010, 4:07 pm

The wilden stands still and her eyes close. Though she does not lay down, she seems firmly fixed in her spot, and it is evident that she has fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/2Prophesied - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th August 2010, 4:31 pm

"Menzo?" Ricker whispered.

"Yes, Ricker?" The genasi quietly replied.

"Do you believe the world is dying?"

"I cannot say, Ricker. I hope not, for your sakes. But I have not been here long enough to see for myself. Have you noticed any strange signs lately?"

"There was an earthquake, not long before we found you. It destroyed my inn, killed my girls." He choked but kept going. "Never happened before. Never heard of such a thing in this part of the world. And those wolves shouldn't have attacked you. Tulka agrees that it was unnatural."

Menzo was silent.

"You can get us off of Sollette?"

"Yes, I can. But it will be very dangerous."

"Son, I've done a lot of dangerous things in my life. I've killed many a foe, made plenty of friends, stranger then you even, and looted my fair share of evil lairs. I can live with danger." He looks to the sleeping companions. "My only worry is if they can."

"They are young. Only Fang has had any kind of combat experience. But I think they will do fine. Something tells me that I could not have asked for better companions." Menzo grinned in the light of the fire.

"I think you're right." Ricker smiles back at the genasi. "I have another question."

"Yes?"

"What are we going to do about the rest of the world? We can't save them all."

Menzo sighed. "I'm afraid we can't save any of them." He reached into the fire and shifted a few logs with his bare hand. "And if they find out about why I am here..." He left the thought unfinished.

"They'll tear you apart. We should keep quiet about that, then. Can't tell anyone that they're all going to die."

"It saddens me too, Ricker. I wish I could save them all."

They were silent for a few more minutes until Ricker turned and went to sleep, leaving Menzo to watch the darkness alone.

---

OOC: Great RP thread guys! You all did fantastically! I'm letting everyone level up to 2 now. It's a bit much on the experience side but otherwise you would be stuck with only about 100 to go and that can be frustrating. So level up and we'll continue soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophesied
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Campaigns :: The End of the World (Closed)-
Jump to: