Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prophesied

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Prophesied - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:35 am

"There is truth in Miss Tulkavoa're's words." He pronounces the strange name with no difficulty. "The Zeran family enjoys rare and exotic items. If these... dragonborn? If these dragonborn have the rarest goods on this planet then they would be a prime choice for trade. Do you know of anyone else, Mambele?"
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Prophesied - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:47 am

Mambele nods. "Sounds like a good bet. Oh, the dwarves have plenty of rare artifacts of their own, but they're usually family heirlooms, and they wouldn't trade them for any price. The Tieflings like to play it mysterious, but they have more favors than goods to trade, for their craft is mostly curses. As for the Humans, there's nothing they don't trade freely, but that's the thing. Anything truly rare, they would have parted ways with at the first opportunity." He offers the Wilden a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue46/46Prophesied - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:48 am

Fang sat there for a moment, munching on a piece of wolf. The wilden, as well as the half-elf, were pretty smart from what he gathered, and he felt that if they agreed on dragonborn being the best option, perhaps it was best to go with it for now. "Yeah, I'd say go check out the dragonborn too... though those guys can be pretty mysterious from what I've heard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:49 am

"Mysterious? They keep to themselves? Are they dangerous?"

---

OOC: Yes, yes they are.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue46/46Prophesied - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:51 am

"I imagine a big dragon man thing would be quite dangerous, yes.", Fang says with a nod, munching on another piece of charred wolf.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/32Prophesied - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:53 am

"Do you mean that they may try to harm us and you?" Tullavoa're's eyes darken a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:55 am

"That is exactly what I meant, Miss Tulkavoa're." He grabs a piece of the well done meat.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/32Prophesied - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 12:59 am

The Wilden falls silent, her chin falling a little in thought. "But...this one does not understand. If the Pandrylshys can speak as we and you can, would they not know we and you mean no harm to them? Do they fight for food, like a bear? Or are they scared like those wolves?" It is clear the concept of war and fighting without provoking is alien to her.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Prophesied - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 1:04 am

Mambele winces. "Well, I can't imagine anyone I would less wish to oppose. They avoid all peoples as far as we know. They never leave their island, and suffer no one else to place a foot in it. My family has tried a few times to get in touch with people who claimed to be able to negotiate a trading agreement, but they all turned out to be flakes and phonies."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 1:05 am

Fang sighed, drooping his head a bit, then moved a bit closer to Tulka. "Look... sometimes... people fight for the oddest reasons. Some people fight for love, or others fight for glory. And sometimes people fight just... well, for the sake of fighting. But what matters most is not why these people fight, but for WHAT they fight for." He looked to her, then glanced away, as if thinking about something.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 1:09 am

Somehow Mambele's explanation roots in her brain and makes her understand. "So the Dragonborn are just protecting their den." The almost depressing air about her clears and she perks up again. The branches that make her hair seem to straighten a bit, and the leaves that adorn them quiver slightly as in excitement of her understanding.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Prophesied - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Prophesied - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 1:10 am

Ricker nods at Mambele's statement. "He's right, son. Haven't heard a peep out of them since they fortified their island. Think they're better then us. Just because they're descended from dragons." He snorts. "Scaly bastards are nothing compared to the old dragons, though. Heard they're trying to turn back into them. Don't think they'll do it, though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 1:15 am

Menzo sighs once more and chews his food quietly as he listens. Finally he speaks up. "They are still our best bet by the sounds of it. Perhaps lady Lilith-Zeran believed they would feel different about those of elemental origin." He sits back up and looks around the group. "I cannot promise you safety. I can only promise to take you with me if we succeed. If you don't wish to come, I understand, but this may be your only chance to survive."
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 1:16 am

Mambele seems oddly affected by Ricker's comment. Though not the majority, he has met his share of fellow half-elves who deny a half of their heritage, trying to somehow assure their descendants will be as much human or elf as possible. The though of Dragonborns trying to purge their humanoid ancestry touches a nerve. He grows quiet for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 1:30 am

"... I'll go. But not because I'm worried about surviving the end of the world. " He glanced up towards Zeran. "I'm looking for someone, and perhaps this person wound up living amongst those overgrown lizards. It's really the only place i haven't looked yet that I can think of..."
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 1:31 am

"We will go because we must. Our hearts yearn to stay with our mother, but she refuses to let us root."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 1:36 am

"Mambele? Ricker?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 1:38 am

Ricker sighs. "Right now, I just want to get my ribs fixed. Even then I don't think I can do much fighting." He thinks for a moment. "I suppose I can tag along. I'm not ready to die just yet." He clutches his chest. "Besides, I've got a few assets that might come in handy for such a long journey."
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 1:31 pm

Mambele cannot force a discreet smile. "Well, I for one wish to meet the lady who managed to succeed where us lesser merchants have failed. Let's go meet these Dragonborn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 2:17 pm

"Then we are agreed!" Menzo can't help but smile. "Let us rest. I'm sure we could all use it."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 2:20 pm

"I'll take the first watch. You guys get some sleep." Ricker sits with his back to the fire, watching into the woods. There is a slight smile on his face as he clutches his chest, or something hanging near his chest.

---

OOC: We'll be skipping to the morning, assuming that you all took a watch. Menzo is chosen for last watch and will wake you up when we are ready to continue.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 11:39 pm

Everyone is at full hit points and action points have been reset to 1.

Everyone can add 1 trail ration due to leftover wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 11:42 pm

Menzo walks around the camp lightly kicking everyone awake. "Get up! It's time to move!" Something seems different about his voice. When you open your eyes you see that he looks different as well. His blood red skin has turned to a charcoal grey. His flames have died out, replaced with a choking smoke. His energy lines are the same but his eyes, instead of being a bright yellow, look like dying embers. "It's time to go you lazy louts!" His personality, so polite before, has taken a turn for the worse.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 11:44 pm

OOC: What kind of check could I possibly do to figure out why he's so different all of a sudden?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2010, 11:45 pm

OOC: You could just ask but an Arcana check would work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophesied   Prophesied - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophesied
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Campaigns :: The End of the World (Closed)-
Jump to: