Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Posting Frequency

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Posting Frequency Left_bar_bleue2/2Posting Frequency Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

Posting Frequency Empty
PostSubject: Posting Frequency   Posting Frequency I_icon_minitime4th June 2010, 12:11 pm

Because battles already take a while to complete, I will be implementing a rule that will (hopefully) help speed things along.

Once a battle starts, check often to see if it is your turn. If 72 hours passes between the last post and when you should have posted, one of two things will happen:

1. Your character forfeits their turn.
2. The DM will use an At Will action for you and NPC your turn.

You must advise which of these options you prefer; this will be used for ALL battles. If you would like to use option 2, please PM me your login password as well.

*The 72 hour rule obviously will not count for emergencies that we are aware of or by letting the DM know ahead of time that you will be absent and do not want your character NPCed while you are gone*
Back to top Go down

Posting Frequency
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Getting Started :: Rules of Sollette-
Jump to: