Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long Day's Rest

Go down 
+2
Sundew
Eternal Eclipse
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 3:22 pm

Mambele jumps up at the warning, though still dozey. "Wha... ah?" he mumbles, looking over at the lion first, then throwing a quick glance at Fang, as if to make sure they're not one and the same. "Friend of yours, Fang?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue46/46Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 4:15 pm

Fang jumps to his feet, instinctively grabbing his scythe and entering a battle stance. "You know Mambele, you don't hear me saying that every time we see an elf.", he said with a smirk, then turned towards the lion.

May I do an insight check to see if this is actually a lion or if there's something off about him? I mean, other than being white...

Insight +1

Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 4:15 pm

The member 'Fang' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 4:23 pm

Insight tells you that this lion is very out of place. Something is off about it and it doesn't seem threatening.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue46/46Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 4:25 pm

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure this guy means no harm..." He relaxes his scythe against his shoulder. "But it's still not quite right... like it doesn't quite belong here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 7:36 pm

Menzo lowers his sword but keeps it at the ready. "What do you mean that it does not belong here? I admit to having little knowledge of this world's beasts."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 7:56 pm

"I mean, as in it's a tad unnatural is all." Fang studies the lion intently.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 8:35 pm

Mambele stands up, placing his crown on and brandishing his rod. He keeps thinking of the angel that visited him earlier, and the sight of an out-of-place white lion gets his imagination going. "Is it an... emissary, you think?" he wonders aloud, then almost regrets doing it. He has told no one about the angel yet.
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Class: paladin
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/25Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 8:38 pm

"your instints serve you well shifter" Tiagarth growls "why have you invaded my home?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 8:39 pm

Fang readies his scythe again, amazed that it could talk! "We didn't exactly see any signs around the place...."
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/25Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 8:51 pm

"I've been the caretaker of this forest for almost a century and it'll take years to undo the damage you've caused" Tiagarth replied. Tiagarth uses his wild shape to transform himself into his "natural" elf form
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 8:53 pm

"Damage? What damage? The worst we did was kill a bunny and built a fire. It's not like we killed a few trees or sent an entire species into extinction..."

OOC: LIttle did Fang know, is that that was the LAST BUNNY IN EXISTENCE.
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 9:08 pm

"all of your kind are all a like. you can't see whats staring you in the face. Look at the tree limbs above your campfire the leaves are damaged beeyond repair that tree will probally loose that limb in a couple of months if not kill the whole tree in time. and thats just one thing" taigarth starts to lecture
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 9:12 pm

"Look, whoever you are, I'm not really in a mood for a lecture, so why don't you lay off?" Fang was so tempted to simply point out that, according to Menzo, the planet was going to die anyway. "And if you wanna keep lecturing me, at least let me give you a reason to do so..." he said with a slight growl in his tone.
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 9:27 pm

"I'm sorry, but it just seems that here in the past couple of months it's been harder to maintane the forest, then when I see a group come in and hunt the animals start a fire it just pisses me off" Tiagarth replies
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 9:28 pm

"Wait, but it's okay for other animals to hunt one another? Isn't that a double standard or something?"
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th August 2010, 9:52 pm

"Not really. our intelligence sets us apart from the beasts. " Tiagarth replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st August 2010, 9:22 am

"Enough bickering!" Menzo turns to the newcomer. "The safety and care of this forest is moot. This planet is dying. The only way to escape it is to leave the world. Something tells me you aren't from here, so perhaps you should go back to where you came from and save yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st August 2010, 11:45 am

Mambele can't help but smile at Menzo's outburst. Looking over at the newcomer, he grins. "And that's when he's in a good mood." he teases. Standing up, he bows low before the elf. "I think introductions are in order. My name is Mambele, and at least I take responsibility for the fire. It was well contained, and fed by dead wood, so I saw no harm in it. Clearly I was mistaken. Now, normally I would be happy to compensate you and your keep for the damage caused, but we are in a bit of a hurry at present. Is there anything we can help you with that could be done in less than a few hours? Woodcraft is not my specialty, but our lovely Wilden colleague might have some ideas?"

Rolling for diplomacy +7. Should I even roll when it's directed towards a player character? Oh, well.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st August 2010, 11:45 am

The member 'Mambele' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/32Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st August 2010, 1:15 pm

"We are of the forest, aer-tar, and the forest has sent us away. Together we can go to another far away forest. This one dies, and we and you will die with it if we do not leave. These people do not know the way of the animals, but they do know of other things. They say the whole world is dieing. That is why we must leave." the wilden talks in circles, not knowing how to best explain this to the "elf-cat" as she has called him.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Long Day's Rest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st August 2010, 3:18 pm

Tiagarth, Mambele's speech has mollified you somewhat and you find no fault in his words.
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st August 2010, 9:04 pm

"I'm tiagarth of the Feywild origanally. I haven't been able to find a way back in the century that I've been here" Tiagarth replies then turns to menzo and askes "how do you know of this worlds destruction?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st August 2010, 9:35 pm

"As I'm sure you can tell, I am not of this world either. My lady had a vision of this world's destruction. I was sent to confirm the vision and from what I have seen so far it is very likely."
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st August 2010, 10:05 pm

"Then I have failed and have no purpose" Tiagarth replied using his wild shape power he turns back into the lion and lays down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Day's Rest   Long Day's Rest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Day's Rest
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next