Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Braghnia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Class: Rageblood Barbarian
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue46/46Braghnia - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 5:52 pm

Fang laughs and nods. "Sounds like a plan. Though I wonder where Ricker went off to..."
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 6:00 pm

"I believe he is still being healed at the temple. He mentioned something about knowing them so maybe he's talking with them too? I don't know. He knows where to meet us, though, so no harm in heading over. Come on." He takes you to the inn and pays in advance for three rooms and meals for all of you. "Alright, I'm going to stay here. I need to take care of my armor. You can explore the town if you want. Just make sure to meet back here before dark. It seems like a nice enough place but I don't want to take chances. Now, remember, Fang, you'll be staying with me, Miss Tulka, you'll have your own room. Ricker and Mambele will have the other. I'll see you guys later." He heads up the stairs to his room.

---

OOC: You guys can go ahead and explore the town if you want. Or I can skip ahead to when Ricker and Mambele are back and we'll go from there. Just remember that Tulka gave her money to Mambele and you don't have access to his funds, just what Fang currently has on him. So if you want to buy anything, you're a bit limited.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 6:03 pm

Fang decides to peruse the market, checking out the various wares! He goes off on his own again, looking over all the vendor and their tables, not looking for anything in particular.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Class: Psion
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/32Braghnia - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Temporary Hit Points: 0

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 6:18 pm

With no money and afraid of getting herself lost in the city, Tulka decides to go up to her room.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Braghnia - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 6:33 pm

A few hours later, Menzo and Tulka come downstairs for dinner. Menzo's armor is clean and polished. They find Ricker already sitting at a table and he waves them over just as Fang and Mambele walk in the door. Plates of meat and cheese are set in front of all of you and a mug of ale each.

"Ah, good food here. Whenever I come to Braghnia I always stay at the Drowsy Owl. So what have you boys been up to?" Ricker asks Fang and Mambele.

Last edited by Eternal Eclipse on 10th August 2010, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 6:34 pm

Fang picks up a piece of meat and digs into it. "Oh, just ... asking around really, checking out what this town has to offer. Nothing special really..."
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Braghnia - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Braghnia - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 6:56 pm

Mambele spreads some roasted cheese on a slice of garlic toast and chews slowly, focusing on the flavor. He waits patiently for everyone to have their say first, wishing to highlight the drama. When he is confident no one will outshine his own achievement for the day, he deposits a gold coin upon the table. "I helped this little lost child find his mama and papa ... and his two hundred and forty-seven brothers and sisters." he says, beaming.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 6:57 pm

Fang raised a brow, glancing to Mambele, wondering if he was trying to outshine everyone. He smirked, taking a bite of cheese. "I also found some information on the person I was looking for..." he said with a smirk, seeing if Mambele would react to that at all.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 7:02 pm

"That's pretty damn impressive, boy!" Ricker slaps Mambele on the back and turns to Fang. "Who're you looking for, son?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 8:09 pm

Fang fell silent for a moment. "... No one special. Just someone who owes me money."
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 8:11 pm

"Let's hope you find him, then. We could use the funds." He takes a sip of ale. "By the way," He turns to Ricker and Mambele. "We found out there will be some contest tomorrow at the celebration. Fang and I will enter the wrestling matches. We're hoping to find some others that the rest of you can take part in."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 8:17 pm

Ricker belches and then apologizes. "The Harvest's Rite celebration? I remember that. They have all kinds of games. I've been in the wrestling match more then a few times. Won once. Got me quite a bit of respect from the minotaurs around here." He grins proudly. "Let's see, they also have a weight lifting contest, a trivia contest, a race through a maze, and an eating contest. There will probably be some others too but those are the staples." He ponders for a moment. "Perhaps I'll join that eating contest. My ribs are in no shape to be fighting but I can handle food just fine." He guffaws.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 8:35 pm

"Weight lifting too? Hey, Menzo, we oughta see if we can participate in more than one game then! Sounds like something we'd do well in."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 8:46 pm

Ricker laughs. "This is minotaur weight lifting, son. So unless you can lift a four hundred pound stone and toss it, then I wouldn't recommend trying."
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 9:06 pm

"We can lift and throw!" Tulka exclaims. She seems rather excited. "Please, can we enter and bring more acorns for you?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 9:08 pm

Ricker laughs. "I suppose there's no harm in trying, eh? But you have to promise not to be disappointed if you don't win." He throws a wink at the rest of you.
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th August 2010, 9:23 pm

"Indeed! No harm at all." Menzo smiles at Ricker. No point in telling the girl she can't do it. Might as well let her try. "I suppose you are interested in the trivia contest, Mambele?" He forked a chunk of meat into his mouth and started chewing with gusto.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th August 2010, 12:20 am

Mambele looked rather surprised at Fang's revelation, though his comment was limited to a whispered "Oh?". It has taken the half-elf a few years to dampen his dislike for side-quests, as he feels they distract everyone from the main quest: Mambele's climb to glory. It's only through a fair bit of self-scolding that he manages to remember that it's not all about him, and that even with the knowledge that they were fighting for something as grand as saving the world, he could not simply ignore other people's needs. Afraid that his eyes might have betrayed some of his darker thoughts, Mambele offers Fang an apologetic gaze.

Noticing Menzo's question, he turns around. "I'm sorry. What trivia contest?"
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th August 2010, 12:22 am

"Ricker says there will be a trivia contest tomorrow. The prize is a pouch of gold!"
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th August 2010, 12:29 am

Mambele smiles. His recent successes have filled him with new confidence after his frustrating encounter with the wolves. "Consider it won."
Back to top Go down

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th August 2010, 12:34 am

"Excellent. With Fang and I wrestling, Ricker eating, Mambele with the trivia and, heh, Miss Tulka lifting boulders, we should have enough gold to charter a ship to the dragonborn island." Menzo grins, in a very happy mood that everything was going so smoothly.

---

OOC: If anyone has anything they'd like to do before tomorrow, please let me know. Otherwise we can skip ahead again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fang
Traveller
Fang

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th August 2010, 3:19 pm

OOC: I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Tulkavoa're
Traveller
Tulkavoa're

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th August 2010, 7:11 pm

OOC: ACORNS.

I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th August 2010, 7:50 pm

OOC I'm good too.

Last edited by Mambele on 11th August 2010, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th August 2010, 7:55 pm

After having spent a restful night in the inn, you all enjoy a cold breakfast and head out to the festivities. There are many vendors in the area, hawking their wares and adding to the noise. There are many games and much food for sale. A single minotaur stands above the rest on a dais in the middle of the square. He cups his hands and shouts out, "The Harvest's Rite trivial knowledge contest is about to begin! Will all historians and scholars approach!" It seems you arrived just in time.

Ricker pats Mambele on the back. "Go get 'em, son."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Braghnia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braghnia   Braghnia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braghnia
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Campaigns :: The End of the World (Closed)-
Jump to: