Sollette Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollette Online

The world of Sollette is a complex place. The many races that now flourish on the planet can all trace their origin back to one catalyst: The Demonic Invasion. Now you are flung into the past to confront this perilous time for yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter One

Go down 
+2
Hayato Sakasuki
Eternal Eclipse
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Class: paladin
Hit Points:
Chapter One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Chapter One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

Chapter One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th February 2015, 12:18 am

knowledge nature to see if I can identify what type of wolf it is

+0
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th February 2015, 12:18 am

The member 'zebith' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net
Sarai
Traveller

Character sheet
Class: Cleric
Hit Points:
Chapter One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue22/22Chapter One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th February 2015, 11:07 am

"I'm sure it's just flown off somewhere..." Sarai says, trying to sound reassuring. "er...Pandas fly, right?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eclipse
Deity
Eternal Eclipse

Character sheet
Class:
Hit Points:
Chapter One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Chapter One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th February 2015, 7:37 am

Zebith: You're not entirely sure what a wolf is even supposed to look like where you're from. Razz
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Chapter One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Chapter One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th February 2015, 9:08 pm

OOC yeah I thought it was a cat lmao. Damn dice anyway
Back to top Go down
Hayato Sakasuki
Traveller
Hayato Sakasuki

Character sheet
Class: Monk
Hit Points:
Chapter One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23/25Chapter One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (23/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 5:30 pm

"Pandas don't fly unless they are thrown. And Brutus does not like to be thrown." Hayato said, slumping in his chair, looking a bit disappointed. He stuffed a piece of meat into his mouth. Nothing could get him out of this moment of depression. Nothing at al-

"Oh wow, this meat is good!", Hayato says, sitting up and helping himself to more meat, licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sundew
Traveller
Sundew

Character sheet
Class: Wizard
Hit Points:
Chapter One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Chapter One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 10:22 pm

Sundew nibbles on a stuffed pepper, frowns, then offers it to Skitter who eats it with gusto. She seems less than interested in her companions, and appears to have forgotten even the threat of a panda. Turning instead to her hosts, she grins. "So! I take it you will provide us with expensive magical gear for our quest! Yes?"
Back to top Go down
zebith
Traveller
zebith

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 12:56 am

zebith looks toward Hayato
"If you need a new companion I would imagine that this thing would do"
pointing at the wolf
Back to top Go down
Hayato Sakasuki
Traveller
Hayato Sakasuki

Character sheet
Class: Monk
Hit Points:
Chapter One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23/25Chapter One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (23/25)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 1:13 pm

Hayato looks at the dog, tearing a piece of meat from his plate and offering it to him. "Hey, little fella, want something to nibble on?" he offered.

Rolling Nature +0
Back to top Go down
Fate
Deity
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 1:13 pm

The member 'Hayato Sakasuki' has done the following action : Die rolls

'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://sollette.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter One
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sollette Online :: Campaigns :: Legends of the Past: Beginning-